Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i admit it. I miss real singing.
the kind when you warm up, sing chromatic scales, find the key from middle C.
when you hit the harmony that resonates around the room.
practicing forever and the feeling you get when you know you nailed it.
The high notes you hit you never thought you could.
rhythm that was so hard, yet so fun to figure out.
melody that would carry the song along.
yup. i really do.


if this isn't pure joy, what is??

6 comments:

. said...

I think this picture of you is pure joy.

Brooke Shoko said...

What she said.

Dyan said...

you must be singing about the dress you're wearing, because that's surely where the joy is coming from!

SG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

love that pic. sing your heart out babbby.

ps, love and miss you.

mom-jayne said...

LOVE this pic...I know the feeling!!