Saturday, April 16, 2011

Last night my roommates threw a little bachelorette party for my roommate Kayde (bride-to-be)

we went out to Firehouse pizza and got the biggest pizza EVER. really huge.
but delicious. 4 different kinds. all on the same plate.

kayde, babbit, and talia

lori,madison, and I

after pizza we came back to my house for some treats and presents.
the leveled table, thanks mom for teaching me.

some of kaydes gifts.


talia and me

the party planner. LORI.

madison, tal, and me

the roommmates trying to hold up kayde. we almost dropped her.
don't know why, she's so tiny. laughter I guess.

finally a normal roommate picture. minus 4.

these girls will be missed. i just love them.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Oh my goodness how I could go for some Firehouse pizza right about now!! Looks like a good time. And I had to laugh at the picture of you laughing and almost dropping the bride to be. I totally understand that!

mom-jayne said...

So fun....the table looked great!! :) Good friends...good times.