Saturday, June 25, 2011

Do you get cracked heels often? Do you have a hard time getting rid of them?
Do you have to sleep with socks on every night to semi-heal them?
Well, I have all the same problems.
until this past week....
My mom brought me up this stuff....


















and it works!
I'm not joking, my heels are SO much better.
I hate when people recommend stuff because I feel like it never works.
but this honestly does. I wouldn't lead you wrong.
I recommend it to everyone and anyone.

those are my tid-bits for the day.
go get Heel Tastic (what a cheesy name).
It won't disappoint.




















also, why is 70's music so good.
seriously we have:
stevie wonder-elton john-ACDC-chicago-bob marley-minnie riperton-
bee gees-barry white-aretha franklin-earth, wind, and fire, gloria gaynor

where are the classic artists like those these days?
& please, don't tell me katy perry, justin bieber,or miley cyrus are classic artists.
i won't (can't) accept it.

anywho, if you're looking for a good song from the 70's,
check out: "Lovin You" by minne riperton.
that women had range.

happy saturday.

6 comments:

Madison Beyers said...

great post.

mom-jayne said...

Love Minnie!! Gotta get that foot stuff. Remind me to tell you about my feet. Haha!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Good to know about that heel stuff. My mom passed along her lovely cracked heels to me, and the crack I've got going on right now is killing me!

Dyan said...

my heels are killin now too! i'll have to look into the stuff....

suzanne said...

I use it as well. It works.....mostly!

Brooke Shoko said...

Minnie Riperton- love the woman. i miss youuuuuuuuu.