Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm officially a Provo resident.
So far, so good.
Not gonna lie, it's different than I'm used to.
But different doesn't mean bad.

I just wish I had things to do, that's my only complaint.
I'm looking for jobs, lots of them.
But as of now, I'm unemployed.
(if anyone knows of anything in provo...)
School begins a week from Monday.
Is it weird I'm actually excited for school to start?

Today was great though.
I woke up and went on a hike with the relief society.


There are definitely some girls that I could click with.
Then my roommate Jamie and I went to the temple.
It's been nice, now I just ate dinner and making plans for the evening.

Hope everyones weekend was good!

5 comments:

Kayde said...

It is so weird to me right now that you wont be my roommate living with all the girls or even back in Logan next fall that just hit as I was reading your blog. This will be so amazing though and I can't wait to hear all about Provo. Miss you Nat!

Shannon June Ballard said...

who would have thought I would be jealous that you get to live in Provo. That place is so lucky to have you because you are amazing.

Sara Turner said...

Yay Provo! I wish I was there with you! I'll be there for a week in July though, enjoy it all and warm everything up for me for when I'm there!

Shauna said...

it was fun getting together. love zupas. glad you're enjoying p-town. maybs we'll be neighbors soon! ha

Dyan said...

i think the desert is kinda green until i see pics like these!