Tuesday, September 20, 2011

things I'm missing:
-rickety 10 in Logan
-celebrating AZ birthdays
-meeting my new nephew
-Peru with Talia
-spanish class
-Zhou
-singing lots (choir)
-pedicures with mom
-The Quad
-taco tuesday at Cafe Rio
-Quincy
-Aggie Shuttle
-it staying light until 9:30pm

things I'm liking:
-soon to be fall weather
-Pinterest
-my apartment
-going to work
-obesity and weight management class
-my Q&A book
-Post-It note method in my planner (thanks Sara!)
-Biggest Loser and Grey's Anatomy premieres this week
-DQ with Bri
-TOMS
-salmon and black bean salad
-starting a Christmas List
-water-bottles
-future travel plans (here or here or here)


5 comments:

Shauna said...

i'm glad that Pinterest made the 'like' list!

Dyan said...

I've been to your first 2 "here" places....and will gladly join you in Italy!

mom-jayne said...

I'm missing YOU!!! I learned from your post that I need to check out pinterest..seems to be the rage. Want to hear about Sara's planning method. And I need to plan a trip...thinking the Seattle option.

Talia said...

love you nat!

Kayde said...

hi can we play while you are here this weekend!!