Friday, September 9, 2011

These past two weeks may have been the 2 fastest of my life.
I don't know why, but they just FLEW by.
I finally have a chance to sit down and breathe this afternoon.

School has been great. I am still astonished at the throngs of people on this campus.
Classes are very interesting. So far my favorite is: Obesity and Weight Management.

Work has definitely picked up as well.
Students come in for therapy, we discuss our classes, where we're from,
love lives, how they're injured, and life long goals.

This past weekend my parents and Robbie came up.
We enjoyed good food,  Sammy's ice cream, Hogle Zoo, laughs,
friends, Temple Square, Zupas, "This is the Place," Ensign Hike and more.














































Now onto the weekend! :)
happy friday everyone.

2 comments:

mom-jayne said...

I can't believe that it's been a week!! Sooo fun to see you! Love being with the fam!!!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Such cute pics! Robby is ginormous! Can't believe how tall you all are!