Friday, September 30, 2011

what a night.
i ventured out to the BYU football stadium for the USU vs. BYU game.
my emotions were up and down.
i went into the game thinking i could go for both teams.
uh, wrong.
as soon as i stepped into the stadium the Aggies scored a touchdown.
that was that. I had to stick with my heart, I'm a true Aggie.

the game was SO fun, really entertaining.
it was 3 minutes to the end of the game and Aggie, we were up.
I was sick watching the game.
up and down in my seat, hands covering my eyes, cheering loud.
The aggies always seem to screw it up at the end.
and what did they do?
exactly that.
I was sick after the game. I just could beleive they lost it in 15 SECONDS.

luckily Lori my friend came down from Logan and we went together.
we sat between some aggies and some cougars
heard old and new cheers.
and enjoyed some spectacular weather.


























even though the aggies lost by 3 some good news came out of tonight...
one of my best friends, Madison is ENGAGED!!
i am truly so happy for her and love to see her this happy.
she's is madly in love with this guy and i wish them the happiest future.
they deserve it.

2 comments:

mom-jayne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madison Beyers said...

=) the engagement was perfect. I LOVE YOU!!!! <3