All semester I've had this crush on this kid in my D&C class. (we'll call him K)
We've talked here and there, everyday I go I secretly hope there is a seat by him!
The past few weeks though we just haven't been in sync.
Haven't been able to talk or sit by each other, Que Triste!
So today, after our final, K caught up to me.
We were chatting away and the conversation goes as followed:
K: Are you headed home for Christmas?
Me: Yup, I leave Friday! How about you?
K: Ya, I'm way ready for school to be done!
Me: Me too!
K: Well, Can I get your number? We should do something when we're back from break!
Me: Ya, you can definitely have my number, but I should tell you that I actually won't be here next semester! I'm going on a mission!
K: No way!! That's awesome. Where to??
N: Viña Del Mar, Chile.
(blah, blah, blah, blah)
Any who, the conversation continued with mission excitement.
The whole number thing dwindled out.
He never got it.
Sad day.
He should've asked 2 months ago.
Who knows what could've happened!
Just goes to show guys, don't procrastinate, ya WHIMPS, just ask.
4 comments:
Seriously??? Ugh...oh well...check him out on FB and maybe he'll follow your mission blog!! You never know.... And to think that it took him all semester to gather the courage and then you shattered his dreams. Sad.
i'm sure he learned his lesson!! classic story. pero si, un poquito triste!! loves!
Yeah! who waits til the last day of class anyway? Ruins the whole purpose of calling someone... not waiting til they get back from break. noobsicle.
ps, i love how you called them whimps. i can like imagine you saying that! bahaha.
Post a Comment