Yes you are!! When you get home we'll have to pull out my pics from when we were there to look at!
Nic's brother served there and he has been there. Looks like a beautiful place!
I'm already in love with it too. When I told my dad that's where you're going he said, "Looks like vina del mar is calling our name this summer."
Don't you love the color??? I'm really so happy/excited for you to serve there!!!
looks AMAAZZZZING!! i want to visit and go to all las playas!! porfa!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes you are!! When you get home we'll have to pull out my pics from when we were there to look at!
Nic's brother served there and he has been there. Looks like a beautiful place!
I'm already in love with it too. When I told my dad that's where you're going he said, "Looks like vina del mar is calling our name this summer."
Don't you love the color??? I'm really so happy/excited for you to serve there!!!
looks AMAAZZZZING!!
i want to visit and go to all las playas!! porfa!!
Post a Comment