There was this teacher up at USU who taught Physiology and Anatomy.
He is probably the hardest teacher at USU.
Good teacher? not sure.. my grades didn't reflect how i thought they should.
Were his test questions like I was in my final year of med school? why yes.
Anywho, I did actually learn a lot looking back at his class.
Deep down, I liked it. The topic, not so much him.
For example, I went into his office to see what I could do better one day.
and he told me to drop the class.
SERIOUSLY. a teacher told me that.
I don't drop things easily, so I took that as a challenge and continued.
Last year up at USU there were these shirts circulating around.
I loved them. I wanted one. They were sold out when I got to it :(
Yesterday, my friend, Brooke, brought this to me.
I was thrilled. Best shirt EVER. And that is, in fact, Andy Andersons face.
It's just so classic.
So, thank you Brooke for providing me with this beauty.
It'll definitely become a favorite.
3 comments:
I love that you love this so much! You are so welcome nattles. <3
i love how she bought this for you. hilarious!!
Funny stuff...Andy. I wonder if he knows there is a shirt circulating around with his face and name on it. Funny.
Post a Comment