Well, disneyland was a blast. I seriously love that place. on monday we went to Downtown disney and just shopped around. Then on tuesday we went to Disneyland. It was fun. Lexi and Nenna were so excited and so fun to watch. We stayed at Disneyland the whole day. We just rode the rides, ate churros, and enjoyed eachothers company. It was fun to go on all the kid rides, i haven't gone on those forever. Then on Wednesday we went to disneyland and we went right to this thing called the Princess Fantasy Faire. It's just a place where you can go see some of the princesses. We were 3rd in line so we got to go through quickly. The girls were so cute! Then we did a few more rides and headed to California Adventure. I love tower of terror. I made mom get on it and she loved it! (she thought she weas gonna hate it) Soarin is always a fun one. I finally went on the maliboomer, i was scared, but then i liked it. :) we left for home about 7:00 and the traffic was pretty bad leaving L.A. and there were so many semi's on the way home. It was crazy! I tried to stay awake the best i could for mom's sake. I did pretty good! We got home at 1:20ish, and i woke up about 8:45! :) Today i feel refreshed suprisingly. Overall, Disneyland was lots of fun. I'm glad that Jac and Skye invited us to tag along with them! Yay. Love D-land! :)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Disneyland!
Well, disneyland was a blast. I seriously love that place. on monday we went to Downtown disney and just shopped around. Then on tuesday we went to Disneyland. It was fun. Lexi and Nenna were so excited and so fun to watch. We stayed at Disneyland the whole day. We just rode the rides, ate churros, and enjoyed eachothers company. It was fun to go on all the kid rides, i haven't gone on those forever. Then on Wednesday we went to disneyland and we went right to this thing called the Princess Fantasy Faire. It's just a place where you can go see some of the princesses. We were 3rd in line so we got to go through quickly. The girls were so cute! Then we did a few more rides and headed to California Adventure. I love tower of terror. I made mom get on it and she loved it! (she thought she weas gonna hate it) Soarin is always a fun one. I finally went on the maliboomer, i was scared, but then i liked it. :) we left for home about 7:00 and the traffic was pretty bad leaving L.A. and there were so many semi's on the way home. It was crazy! I tried to stay awake the best i could for mom's sake. I did pretty good! We got home at 1:20ish, and i woke up about 8:45! :) Today i feel refreshed suprisingly. Overall, Disneyland was lots of fun. I'm glad that Jac and Skye invited us to tag along with them! Yay. Love D-land! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nat! cute pics..sounds like you guys had way fun! i wish i could have gone!..we'll have to go again sometime! haha!
Cute pics! We really did have a great time! It was fun to have you guys tag along. Thanks for helping so much with the kids while we were there! Maybe I'll be brave enough to try Screamin' next time!
I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast! Where is your picture with Snow White? :)
Post a Comment