Monday, October 22, 2007

My new glasses!!!



here's a pic of my new glasses!!! I just got them today!! I think they are cute. I feel so sophisticated. :) (did i spell that right??) haha

6 comments:

Shauna said...

oh my gosh, you look so cute in your glasses. wait, you look like your ready to go to college! haha..umm, i voted that you should go to byui. party like its hot up here in rexburg with me! yahh, thats right! i could line you up with some boys...all the ones i don't want at least! haha! loves nat!

KP said...

i agree with shauna.... SO CUTE NATALIE!!

Dyan said...

Hot stuff!!

Dani said...

Definitely sophisticated! PS... I voted for BYU... go cougs!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

You look darling!

I voted for BYU too - just so you'd be closer to me! We'd have you over for dinner ALL the time!

jacque said...

they look so cute on you!