Well.. Saturday was a fun day!
Kenny, Kayla, Savannah, and BK came over for the day because Kenny had his 10 year reunion that night! It was fun to play with all of them. Then About 4:30 i went to the mall with Kristin. I got some tights.. the ones with the patterns they're cute! then we went with Quincy to watch Adam and Katies kids for the night! Katie is so funny.. she kept telling us stories.. I was laughing so hard! But the time I got to bed it was close to 1:00. (So late for me!) Then Sunday had church. and came home. and finally put all my China pictures in albums! It was fun.. it made me miss China though. Then Quincy came over for dinner cause her parents were out of town! And then the other girls that went to china with me came over.. cause we had to make a poster of China for a display! It was so fun to see all of them. I'ts been forever. Over all it was a good rest of the weekend.
Today it's all cloudy and dreary! It makes me excited for the holidays! Tomorrow we start our christmas music in Jaztecs! That will be much fun.
3 comments:
Hooray for Christmas! I have had my Christmas music out for a few weeks now. Love it!
What's with dad being the scorpion hunter? Definately sounds like something funny!
wait, dad...the scorpion hunter! do you remember mine and kellies song about that? hahah...that was so funny. umm, i'm in the library right now...yay.
Post a Comment