Saturday, October 20, 2007

hmmm...

Well, nothing eventful has gone on with me for the past week. I had FHE, then tuesday i had a basketball game. i scored 14 points, I guess that was kinda eventful. Wednesday, Choir sang at the state fair, then we had stake standards night, thursday i had a doctor's appointment, and then open gym, and then Grey's and ER! Last night was the football game. We played mountain pointe and won 41-6. Then today i studied for the ACT's for 3 hours. awww... and i;ve been studing the whole week too.. I better do good! And we've been doing house work all day.. :( not the best saturday! haha I went to the eye doctor and i have to get glasses and wear then all the time. So overall my week has been busy, but uneventful. Hopefully next week will be better.. It should be, Mark and Dyan come, with their boys!! yay.

2 comments:

Dyan said...

I like how you describe you're week as "uneventful" even though you had stuff going on every day to keep you busy! I guess it just wasn't anything out of the ordinary though...next week (4 days actually) will change that! Can't wait to be there playing with ya'll!

Shauna said...

i'm jealous that mark and dyan and their boys are going to be in az this week..for a while too! i'll be the only one in the fam not there..sad day. but you guys will have fun! ps: good job with the 14 points! hoopin' it up! ya ya!