Tuesday, April 14, 2009

drip drip drop...

When it rains in Logan, which it has a few times within the past couple of weeks... I like it. It smells good, it's green and lush, the sun glistens off the street like a diamond, and the "pah pah" sound on the window as I fall asleep is so soothing. Besides all of the good stuff the rain brings there is something I'm not the most fond of, and that is the worms that randomly appear everywhere! I'm not even joking you, I walk around campus and on the sidewalk there are tons of worms just chillin on the sidewalk waiting to be trampled. It really grosses me out. The first time I saw them I though it was just wet twigs from the trees everywhere, but I have figured that they aren't twigs. I kinda wish they were. 


7 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

I know how you feel. I have to watch where I walk on campus because I don't want to step on those slimy little things. Ew.

Shauna said...

that is the most nast pic ever. i remember rexburg being like that though when it rained. ew.

Dyan said...

your nephews would love that! they are pretty good at squashing worms and other such bugs with rocks, feet, and fingers! Gross!

Brooke Shoko said...

the worms!!! i kinda like them actually. reminds me of fishing :)

KP said...

eeew! lol. at least they aren't spiders..that would be like 200 times worse! :)

mom-jayne said...

I used to love the worms. Make them your friends. Haha!

jacque said...

One word: nasty!