Thursday, April 23, 2009

recycled granola

I love Utah State because people are so "hippy." It's not often you find that schools in Utah are hippy material. But I came to the one that is the most hippy.
I love that people wear tye-dye.
I love that Bob Marley is people's favorite.
I love that people don't care what people think about them.
I love that students sit on the grass all day long just doing their homework.
I love that the headbands that tie around their head are in style here. 
I love that "Earth Day" is a big deal.
I love that recycling is so in.
I love that main way of transportation is the city bus or longboarding. 
I guess what I'm really trying to say is....
I just love this school. 




5 comments:

Shauna said...

OMgosh. love the lady gaga unofficial remix on your playlist. And don't become too hippy on me......ha! I'm excited for vegas!

Dani said...

I hear ya on the hippies! I live in Portland, Oregon = Granolaville! If you love em down there, you should come take a trip up here! :)

mom-jayne said...

Funny Nat! We used to call them "tree-huggers". I'm glad you love where you are. Are you sad to be leaving for the summer?

Brooke Shoko said...

I LOVE THIS POST! yay for USU :) i love this school too and i love you, natalie.

jacque said...

looks like we are going to have to de-hippy you when you get home! :)