Thursday, April 2, 2009

j to the ungle

Yes. I have it bad.
It gets me around campus.
At the gym.
On TV.
Watching a ball game. 
I can't seem to get rid of it.
It makes me weak inside.
I wonder why me?
Usually it's out of my league.
It causes a double take.
The worst symptom is loss of words. 
Have you guessed it yet?
I have a fever. not any typical fever though...
Jungle Fever. 

6 comments:

Shauna said...

oh jung fever.
once you taste chocolate you never go back.....

jacque said...

that is hilarious. i like the picture you sent too. :)

Dani said...

Hmmm... I'll be expecting more updates in the near future. Sounds like you have been having some fun times!

mom-jayne said...

Nat...

suzanne said...

What does this mean?

KP said...

you got it from me! love you this is actually quincy, kellie showed me your blog :)