Monday, June 1, 2009

The air you breathe.
You can only hear the pantings of your own breath.
Shoes hitting the pavement.
Music ringing in your ears. 
The time to think with no distractions.
Conquering feeling you get when you accomplished your goal.
I miss running... it's just the greatest. 

7 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I wish I enjoyed running like you do!

nison (nic + allison) said...

That sounds like a movie quote from "What Women Want." I'm with Summer - I wish I liked running like you did. I do like to run - I just have to be in the right mood for it.

Shauna said...

that made me think of what women want too! Hopefully your knee will heal a-sap so you can get back to running!

Dyan said...

how come those of us who enjoy running are the ones who aren't able to?!

jacque said...

Isn't that always the case...you don't realize how much you really like something until its not available...hopefully soon.

KP said...

i know ever since summer started i have stopped running at the gym! now its back open and i can though! i wish it wasn't so hot out here in the az heat so we could jog outside!

mom-jayne said...

I'm sorry your summer of "fun in the sun" took a twisted turn. Soon you'll be back at it....in a brace of course. :-)