Saturday, June 6, 2009

beeeeeeeep.

So I went to enrichment on Thursday night with my Mom and Shauna. The enrichment was really good. "What do you do in the summertime?" It was just facts, meals, and stuff about things to do for the summer! While one of the people was in the middle of presenting fun things to do in the summer I suddenly heard a "beep, beep, beep, beep, beep", I turned to Shauna and said... "Is that a bomb?" We looked around to figure out what the beeping noise was, and we were happy to find out it was just Mom who accidentally put her timer on her camera while taking a picture. 
I was glad there was no bomb at enrichment night. 

4 comments:

Dyan said...

mom...that's funny.

Shauna said...

it really was so funny. classic.

mom-jayne said...

Will I EVER figure this stuff out???? UGH!

jacque said...

too funny! i can just see her getting irritated with herself. :)