Thursday, June 4, 2009

ten more minutes.

yes, I have the curse. 
I start a book and once I'm into it CANNOT put it down. 
The bad thing is, I start reading for the day around 11:00 pm.
I read, read, read, turn a few pages, and next thing I know it's 12:30 am.
I tell myself 10 more minutes, or until the end of the chapter.
Next thing I know its 1:05 am.
I have to use all the energy I have that late in the night to set the book down and rest my eyes.
I wake up in the morning later than I had planned, and have to get a quick start on the day. 
Because I know the very next night I'll be doing the same exact thing. 
oh... the joy of a good book. 

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What are you reading?

That is totally how I am with books. I read the first three Twilight books in three days!

I love reading!

Brooke Shoko said...

Ha totally can relate on this! What are you reading my dear?

nison (nic + allison) said...

If you have any suggestions for good reads, let me know! I would love to read a few books this summer!

Shauna said...

i think its the first time ever where i have been going to sleep before you!! yay for reading though!

Dani said...

Amen! I am the same exact way. I just can't put a good book down. It can be very disruptive to life.

jacque said...

I want to read whatever you are reading....do tell. I love when you find a book that draws you in like that!