Wednesday, August 31, 2011

As many of you know, Quincy, left today on her mission!
She was able to come a day early and stay with me before she left.
It was SO great seeing her and she is so ready to leave and serve the Lord.


























Last night we had Q go around and make predictions on what's gonna be going on in our lives in 18 months. This is what my prediction was:

***Natalie: Degree, with nutrition minor. She’ll take an internship at a childhood obesity camp in Bora Bora and work with celebrities’ children. After which she’ll enjoy a nomadic lifestyle and travel to exotic islands. Eventually her mom will nag her to come back home. She’ll decide to live in Sacramento, with a great YSA ward that contains mature well-developed fit men who kayak in San Fran bay. Nat will have lots of options for her life.***

honestly, I wouldn't complain about that life one bit! sign me up!  

I was SO happy to be able to take Quincy to the MTC and am so grateful for her example to me and will be eternally grateful for our friendship that has lasted about 20 years and I have a feeling its not stopping anytime soon or ever.

*** if you want to read more about quincy's depature and mission visit go here

2 comments:

mom-jayne said...

Way sweet!!! I'm so glad you were able to be her comp for a day!! I'll bet she is so happy to finally be on her way!!

Shauna said...

Ahh, Q looks so cute. All smiles. What a neat experience for you to drop her off at the MTC! Reminds me of when you dropped me off almost 2 years ago! :)