Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Can't wait to hear about all of your experiences; you will be amazing!
CONGRAAAAAATS! nats!
ahhh congrats Nat!! So happy for you!
I totally guessed Chile! You will be awesome! Congrats!
CONGRATS! FELICIDADES MI HERMANITA!! jejeje.But seriously, so excited for you. Yay for south-american missions!! Chile will be amazing status! :)
That is where my brother served like....15 years ago. haha. That is also where his wife is from. He went back for a few years and fell in love. Crazy! Congrats!
i still cant believe how perfect this is for you. you're gonna kill it out there, Hermana Sargent!!!
The PERFECT call for you!! It's going to be an amazing experience...for all of us!! Congrats Nat...couldn't be any happier!! Loves...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Can't wait to hear about all of your experiences; you will be amazing!
CONGRAAAAAATS! nats!
ahhh congrats Nat!! So happy for you!
I totally guessed Chile! You will be awesome! Congrats!
CONGRATS! FELICIDADES MI HERMANITA!! jejeje.
But seriously, so excited for you. Yay for south-american missions!! Chile will be amazing status! :)
That is where my brother served like....15 years ago. haha. That is also where his wife is from. He went back for a few years and fell in love. Crazy! Congrats!
i still cant believe how perfect this is for you. you're gonna kill it out there, Hermana Sargent!!!
The PERFECT call for you!! It's going to be an amazing experience...for all of us!! Congrats Nat...couldn't be any happier!! Loves...
Post a Comment