Friday, January 15, 2010

Adios mis amigos! I am off to Peru!

I can't wait for the adventures I will have, the culture I'll experience, the food I'll eat, the spanish I'll learn, the people I'll help, my peruvian house, meeting people from all over the world, going to Machu Picchu, salsa dance lessons, traveling on busses like the peruvians, and everything else that will make me a better person!

I'll keep this updated while I am away with all my crazy adventures!


I would love to hear from you as well through email, nataliesargent02@gmail.com

Love you all.

paz y amor.

3 comments:

jacque said...

adios! Skype when you can! I want to see all those salsa moves! :)

mom-jayne said...

So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear, see and read about all your adventures!! I will miss you mi hija..Love you.

Dyan said...

so long farewell! you're going to have such an awesome experience down there! can't wait to hear about it all! be safe, have fun, and don't fall for a peruvian man who wants you stay down there! :)