Today was when it really hit me though, we had a fortune cookie sitting on my counter so I decided to take a little snack break... I opened the fortune cookie and read the message.
*"You are a person of culture. Cultivate it."
It then reminded me of the other 2 I have saved in my wallet over the years because I like them so much...
*"If you dream it, It will happen"
*"You are on of those who will "go places in life"
MY FORTUNES ARE COMING TRUE!
-I LOVE culture, I'm intrigued by it. I love the different foods, transportation methods, clothing, rituals, religions, and the adventure of culture.
-I am a DREAMER. I love to dream and think about what I will do or more so, What I want to do! I really don't know if a day goes by where in my mind I dream of something new. Some people might say this is bad because it "sets you up for disappointment" but I say, Dream Away! If you don't dream, it really will never ever have the chance of coming true because the lack of desire.
-I AM GOING places.... PERU! holy cow, I've been to China, now Peru, and trust me... this head of mine has many other places to go. I'm so grateful for the opportunities I have to do stuff like this, I realize that I am super privileged and I could not ask for anything better.
I don't think it is by coincidence that I have collected these fortunes over the years, Heck, I don't remember what they say until I find them, but all in all, they are super similar and they are coming true... I believe in fortunes.
3 comments:
i LOooooOoooVE this.
happy new year natalie sarg!!!
may ALL your dreams come true. can't wait to hear more stories. i think ill start reading my horiscope more .
Keep on dreamin' girl....I believe you can do anything you want...and you probably don't need a fortune cookie to give you permission. :)
Go Nat Go.....
i love getting fortune cookies too!!
what a freakin' AWESOME opportunity to go to Peru! you will have a blast and learn so much. you are so good with learning new cultures you will be just fine! i cannot wait to see you and your family tomorrow night at my reception :)
it means the world to me you will be there! we can pretend hermana sargent is there in spirit :)
love ya!
Post a Comment