Well, I have arrived to what I think is the most beautiful place in the world. I flew into a place that literally sits in the middle of many mountains, just it´s own little city! So I got my luggage walked outside to find a sign held up for Talia and I, classic. We got in a taxi and rolled the windows down and I was in complete shock of how beautful this city is. The mountains are luscious green, the houses are vibrant colors, fushia, teal, tan, dark brown, with clothes hanging on clothes lines everywhere! The weather when I got in the taxi was amazing, sunny with a slight breeze, I really felt like I could be in a movie!
We got cheked into our home-stay as well today. Talia and I are sharing a room and then there are 5 other people living in the same house. They are from, London, Germany, New Zealand and one other American, but we haven´t met her yet! Once we got unpacked we took a little nap until lunch time, it was way great to sprawl out in a real bed after airplane sleep. Ate Lunch and then walked down to the Maximo Nivel office with our London friend Claire!
I can´t believe I am finally here. I feel so blessed and grateful to be able to come down here and help the people that need help. I can´t wait for this adventure to begin and have expeirences I wouldn´t have anywhere else!
3 comments:
I LOVE THIS! so glad to hear you made it safe.
can't wait to hear more
love you!
Your momma forwarded me your email and I am completely and utterly jealous! I'm am so excited for you Nat. But I was just reading Shauna's blog and now yours and I miss you guys. Keep us updated I love you Nat you deserve every good thing in life that you get :)
Wow girl, I'm jealous! Sounds like an amazing experience! Good luck and be safe and make sure to keep us updated!
Post a Comment