-today I was walking to work and saw 2 dogs fighting, for only like 4 seconds, but still... made my heart race.
-today one of the fighting dogs turned and barked directly at me... talk about adrenaline rush... in a bad way.
-today a lady had to come get some emergency re-stiching after giving birth a couple weeks ago. I´ll just leave it at that.
-today I got to clean off a ladies toe that toenail was no longer attached.
-today is Friday, the weekend, time to PARTY!
-today I got to assist giving stiches in a lady who had about an inch and a half gash in her hand.
-today I held a baby. adorable.
-today I walked though the city, still in awe with the beauty and the fact that I am here!
-today I had icecream after lunch... good choice Yoni!
-today I laughed out loud at emails!
-today a 7 year old boy looked me up and down atleast 10 times, due to the fact that I was atleast 5 or 6 inches taller than anywhere in sight!
-today is colder than days past.
-today I have spanish class.
Today is great, I wonder what tomorrow will bring.
3 comments:
Yay for today!
ummmm. completely HOWLED a laugh out on the second bullet. just picturing you seeing those dogs.
those south american dogs...eww. there were so many wandering about in chile! and did you have to help with the post birth restiching?! makes me hurt...anyway...sounds like quite the eventful day!
Post a Comment