Hey Nat! We have a GA staying at our house and we were talking about being tall. He had seen Sam's picture. I told him I had a tall neice. Told him 6ft. We talked for a bit longer and then he said he had a 6ft. 4in. son at byu and wants to 'set' you up - exchange info. His name is Benjamin Wilson. His dad's name is Larry Y. Wilson - newly called into the quorum of 70's. So.....yes? He said his son was a bit of a tall snob and would like a tall girl...........hmmmm.....
2 comments:
Hey Nat! We have a GA staying at our house and we were talking about being tall. He had seen Sam's picture. I told him I had a tall neice. Told him 6ft. We talked for a bit longer and then he said he had a 6ft. 4in. son at byu and wants to 'set' you up - exchange info. His name is Benjamin Wilson. His dad's name is Larry Y. Wilson - newly called into the quorum of 70's. So.....yes? He said his son was a bit of a tall snob and would like a tall girl...........hmmmm.....
By the look of the legs I thought it was really you for just a second!! Crazy girl...you are your fathers daughter!!
Fun set up from Suzanne!! Is there a way to stalk him on a BYU site? Haha
Post a Comment