I am so over her fame and stardom.
why?
do you even know who it is... Lady Gaga.
that is how she looked at the VMA awards.
she was acting like a drunk fool.
kids look up to her? seriously.
sure she's made a name for herself, but personally...
i'd rather see and listen to this all day long.
oh adele.
thanks for being a hit.
thanks for receiving a standing ovation at the VMA's.
thanks for your real talent.
thanks for dressing normal.
thanks for caring about music and the goodness it brings.
just one thing...
how about you stop smoking so I can listen to you my whole life.
kapeesh?
sincerly,
a fan concerned about your lungs.


1 comment:
truth in every sense.
1) Gaga needs a life. It was only 2 months ago that I had actually gained an appreciation for her rather than a disgust.. and now she ruins it all.
2) Baby smoker Adele needs to lay off the nicotine fo sho.
Post a Comment