Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One week from today my bestie, Quincy, will be going on a LDS mission.
She is going to Sao Paulo and those people will love her as much as I do.
Q and I have been through lots... ever since we were 2.






































































































Boa Sorte! Eu te amo, Quincy.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

this is precious. i love the pics. i can't believe in a week from today Quincy will be Sister Hall! Good luck, Q! <3

Dyan said...

Those are hilarious! Nat, the first pic is out of control! Such cute friends throughout the years!

mom-jayne said...

OK...crying. That brings back sooo many memories. So glad that Q has been part of our lives. Sister Hall is going to be one fantastic missionary!!

Madison Beyers said...

Yay for Q!!!!!!! such fun little memories yall have together!

Sara Turner said...

Q Baby! I am going to MISS that girl, we can just miss her together. Can't wait to see you!