When I first decided to transfer to BYU, I was nervous.
I thought it'd be super hard to figure out classes, housing, work, ect.
After talking to about 5 BYU staff members,
I FINALLY made it through to the guy who helped me the most.
He talked me through ways to transfer credits.
ALL transfered. How lucky am I?
That is basically unheard when transferring to BYU.
I also needed to sign up for classes.
I have miraculously gotten into SO many classes I just need.
In the perfect time slots.
Next was housing.
My bff Quincy needed to sell her contract because she's going on a mission.
I just happened to need a contract.
It was so simple.
Even though she won't be here, it's nice to have a place with familiar faces.
Work.
Now this has been a little frustrating.
I wanted to start working in June. but haven't.
I couldn't find a job. but now I know why.
I have somehow managed to land my dream job.
drum roll please......
BYU physical therapy tech.
I could not be more excited!!
BYU, good hours, good pay, work with students and staff.
hellooooo. it's perfect.
Even though I haven't worked ALL summer.
I guess I just needed to be here to interview and be available to the therapist.
Sometimes it pays to follow your heart.
happy weekend everybody.

5 comments:
so happy for you! the athletes are going to hear about the hottie in the physical therapy lab and come running (or limping or on a stretcher depending on the injury) your way. forget the sports facility!
I really am sooo happy for you!! You deserve it and you will be a wonderful employee!!!
love to hear you are dong well! You deserve it! Good luck with school dearest!
yayyyy for you!!
<3
It also helps to have you be the outstanding young woman that you are.
Post a Comment