Did you also know that as was told to us in the movie 'The Help' that if you put a matchstick in-between your teeth while you cut onions, not a single tear will leak out of your eyes? I so tried it. It so works. I have the weepiest onion eyes and it has been a life (mascara) saver...... I'm trying the wooden spoon test next.
5 comments:
did you try it?
Learned that tid-bit on Pinterest.
i DID know this :) si foster trick.
i didn't know this.....maybs i should test it out!
Did you also know that as was told to us in the movie 'The Help' that if you put a matchstick in-between your teeth while you cut onions, not a single tear will leak out of your eyes? I so tried it. It so works. I have the weepiest onion eyes and it has been a life (mascara) saver...... I'm trying the wooden spoon test next.
Post a Comment