Saturday, November 19, 2011

Since this week is Thanksgiving my favorite holiday
I thought I'd share some things that I have been grateful for this past year!







































some of my besties going on missions :)





















Sammy's Pie Shakes






















nature.















Brooke inventing the nickname "nattles"





















Spring Break 2011

















Shauna getting home from her mission!
















mi familia

















the best mom in the world.

















Travels to South America





















My little bro with Swag...


Kayaking.... well, La Jolla in general! 


sisters nights, weekends, minutes, whatever we can get. 

obviously there are plenty more things that I am grateful for.
more people (my roommates for example), food, music, fashion,
books, shining sun, school almost being over, loving siblings, sports, 
and much much more.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! 
what are you grateful for??


2 comments:

mom-jayne said...

I need to create my grateful list...and I will share it with you. One thought about the holiday that has been sticking with me is this..."Thanksgiving is a word of action." That is worth pondering...

Shauna said...

i should create a bg list as well! love this post.....you have a very blessed life! love you.