I like to think I'm a patient person.
But sometimes I'm furthest from.
I think I have this problem that when I set my mind to something,
I want it NOW. AHORA. PRONTO. (get the picture)
Then I remember to just breathe and everything seems a little better.
**or call my mom and vent--my poor mother(i love you)**
Maybe its just because school is kickin' my booty
or I am just really ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Probably a combo of both.
But I want it NOW. too much to ask??
Probably. Patience is a virtue.
One day I'll master it.... ha, who am I kidding? I'll always be working on it.
My goals this week:
be patient in everything, everything happens for a reason.
get on top of my school, church, and social life.
enjoy the crisp fall/winter weather before snow appears.
that's all.
enjoy the weekend.
isn't this photo relaxing?? love.

3 comments:
cheerfulness and patience my dear sister!
Paciencia y fe!!! Words from one of our fav musicals!! I'm always good for a little vent session!!! Love you...
no te preocupes mi hermanita! el tiempo se pasara tan rapido. como mama te dijo, paciencia y fe! jaja. y mientras estas esperando, debemos visitarnos un poquito! porfaaa. que tengas un dia lindo :)
Post a Comment