Monday, November 14, 2011

My roommates and I have had this slip of paper that just keeps...
we'll say reoccurring in the most random places. (mostly cause no one wants it)
So this morning I woke up with it right by my door.
I took this opportunity of being the only one awake to put it somewhere good.
I decided to tape it on the wall of the opposite shower (furthest from the faucet).
This evening we were all talking about it,
my roommate proceeded to tell me that she didn't notice for 3 minutes!!
HOW?? I asked.
She said that she looks at the faucet while showering.
Who does this? So foreign to me.
I would hate that water to keep hitting my face and not run through my hair.
So then we got on who showers which way kick.

so to my blogging friends this is where I need you:
Which way do you face while showering?

(clearly this is an important subject, we need all the help and votes we can get)

10 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

i definitely face the faucet more. for a few reasons: a) i like my hair product to soak more, and if my back is to the faucet, the hair will simply not absorb the Sleek Solution-ness. b) i have a fetish with constantly washing my face. c) you're hilarious.

Nikki said...

This made me laugh. I probably face the back of the shower as often as I face the faucet, but honestly, my eyes are closed for the majority of my shower. Is that weird? I guess I just like the relaxation I feel from showering and I close my eyes to enhance it. :)

Shauna said...

so funny.
um, idk what i do. i think i face the faucet a little bit more. but i rotate. hahaha

. said...

I face away from the faucet the most to be honest.. but like the others have said, i rotate.

Dyan said...

mostly face away from faucet, except when washing my face. i get too cold with my back away from the water! funny subject! sounds like something we would've texted the fam over sisters weekend, haha!

Shauna said...

BAHAHAH. dyans comment. def something we would have texted the fam. love it.

Kayde said...

I had to read a study about this once... Dumb right. Well it said men face the faucet much more then women. I rotate though but mostly face the faucet. I am deff a girl though

mom-jayne said...

Def...away from the faucet...need to keep the back warm at all times to keep the rest warm!!! And yes...this would have been one of the many odd/strange topics you would have texted us over sister weekend!!

Madi said...

Haha I miss you natalie! Away from the faucet. I hate more than anything water on my face.

BreAnne Sargent said...

I face away from the faucet most because I like to have the water run through my hair and hit my back, it is relaxing.